Psychologists say that a human mind is divided into conscious, subconscious, and unconscious mind. But we will not be talking about psychology here. We will be telling you how marketers use this piece of information given by psychologists.
Today, most of us are using digital platforms so, leveraging digital marketing is quite evident. Brands are using digital media heavily to reach out to their audience, engage with them, generate leads, understand the buyer persona, and help them learn about their organizations. Basically, they are using it from all the corners to enter the unconscious mind of their audience. And brands who are successful in doing this have the power to influence and connect with their audience.
Digital media is indeed a great tool to conquer the minds of the target audience. But how? It’s often said, ‘experience makes the man perfect’. But in the digital industry, the speed of innovations are faster than the learning. So what should we do to overcome that? How about learning from the experts? Or how about meeting industry experts under one roof?
The digital marketing experts will be reaching Mumbai to attend the biggest marketing summit and award ceremony, World Marketing Congress 2016. So, now you can meet all of them in this two-day event.
What is World Marketing Congress?
After a list of successful marketing summits, World Marketing Congress 2016 is bringing industry experts yet again to Mumbai. This two-day event at Taj Lands End, Mumbai will witness the insights on mobile, content, and digital marketing by the experts.
Nandkishore Badami, CMO, Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd and Chairman, World Marketing Congress 2016 will inaugurate this conference on 24th Nov 2016. On 24th Nov. 2016, the experts will share their experiences and insights in Mobile & Digital Marketing Summit.
So, you can learn everything around mobile and digital marketing from some key speakers like,
- Somnath Kedia, Business Head, IFB Industries;
- Charulata Ravi Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, Razorfish (A division of TLG India Pvt Ltd);
- Vinit Thakkar, Vice President-Digital, New Business Development, Licensing & Publishing, Universal Music India Pvt. Ltd.;
- Arpan Chatterjee, Business Head-Digital Media, Hindu Group of Publications (Kasturi & Sons Ltd);
- Aditya Save, CMO-Shaadi.com, People Interactive Pvt Ltd;
- Amit Doshi, Head-Consumer Marketing & Digital, Lenovo India Pvt. Ltd;
- Gaurav Kachru, Chief Executive Officer (Internet & TV Commerce), India Today Group;
- Abhishek Rathi, Head – Digital Marketing, eCommerce & Digitization, PNB MetLife;
- Pratik Gupta, Co – founder, FoxyMoron; etc.
While on 25th Nov. 2016, the leading content marketers will share their experiences with the audience of World Marketing Congress at Content Marketing Summit & Awards. To name a few, some of the industry experts speaking on the second day of this event are,
- Amit Vyas, Co – Founder & CEO, Nexa;
- Ms. Bianca Ghose, Global Head-Content Marketing, HCL Technologies Ltd.;
- Saloni Surti, Head-Content, Social Samosa;
- Rini Bankhwal, Co-founder & Editor in Chief, The Parallel;
- Ms. Radhika Shukla, Country Director, India Digital, IP & Events, News Republic;
- Swati Ailawadi, Head of Content Marketing, Livspace.com;
- Ashish Limaye, CEO – APAC, Happy Finish;
- Sweta Srivastava Vikram, CEO-founder, NimmiLife; etc.
Learning is a journey that takes us from being good to being awesome. And, there is no doubt that this event offers a bundle of learning to its audience.
So, what are you waiting for? This will indeed be a rollercoaster ride for all those who crave to learn online marketing. Grab your seat now and learn from the experts of digital and content marketing.